Tuesday 23 August 2011

Simple





Very quick post today. Again already worn both this top and these shorts on here before but the top is from New Look and the Shorts are from Warehouse. My little cardigan is from H&M, I love this cardigan and forgot I had it for a little while as it was shoved in the back of my wardrobe! The belt is just one that came free with a dress I bought from Dorothy Perkins. I feel like lately my outfits have been very plain and simple recently and I've been wearing too much black! Also my hairs up! I never have my hair up, I've been feeling weird all day. Not sure whether I like it or not!

Bought some lovely bits today from H&M and New Look which I think I'll do a post about tomorrow. Hope everyone has had a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. cute blouse & shorts!

    & I love your hair up!

    thanks for the comment on my blog - I will approve it tomorrow morning! :)

    Jules @ a bit of jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute little collar on that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's such a gorgeous blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, you're the double of my friend.

    VL for STYLEFOX
    http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really nice outfit and I love your hair. I would love to be able to have different colour hair Everyday...how amazing! Anyway, I think this outfit is simple but good simple. I have only just started looking at your blog so maybe I would prefer how you have dressed in the past but I like the look above :)

    http://hailesheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo