Monday 22 August 2011

Gotta Be Some Good Times Ahead


 Really didn't think I was going to get this post done today but glad I did! I've just got back from my Zumba class which I love, if you ever get the opportunity to try out Zumba do it, you won't regret it. It makes me feel so much better if I'm in a bad mood!

This outfit is just pretty basic what I wore to work today. White vest is from New Look which i bought last year for my holiday, the cardigan is from Primark though I've already worn it in one of my blog posts its just very easy to just stick on. The skirt is a new buy from Red Herring in Debenhams, it was a very last minute buy. I've very recently (last sunday) left working at Debenhams so I thought it would be a good idea to at least get some discounts from them!

I'm trying to decide what I want my blog to look like, though I'm not exactly pro on blogger! Any tips on how to work this would be much appreciated :)

Also I'd like to say another big thank you to all your lovely comments, it means so much to me to know that people are enjoying my blog and what I wear. I love doing this blog so its great that other people like it to!

3 comments:

  1. I think the blog looks great right now, but if you ever have any questions - drop me an email! I know i found it super difficult when i first started blogging, and the thought of html would give me a headache! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with Temporary:Secretary with blogging. I've been blogging for nearly a year & I'm still looking for bloggers!!

    but I love your skirt!!

    Jules @ A Bit of Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so nice! :D Really like your style ^.^ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo