Monday 26 March 2012

Catch the sun as it falls


outfit 6.3

outfit 6.4
outfit 6.5
outfit 6.1
outfit 6.6
outfit 6.2


























































Shirt:- Primark
Skirt:- New Look
Belt:- ASOS
Rings:- Llymlrs & Mummas
Necklaces:- Mummas
Denim Jacket:- Vintage Levi from Ebay
Glasses:- Asos
Nails:- No.7 'Stand back'

Hey my lovlies! Woah thats an awful lot of stuff I've listed today! Thought I'd do a little bit different to my hair as well today, this is actually a bow tie from a shirt I bought from Asos a while back and thought I'd wear in my hair to change it up a little bit! I quite like it, I think it will be pretty nice in the summer and stuff. Also rocking my new sunglasses, didn't actually wear them out the house as I'm still a bit 'its hot but its still March' and I don't want to look like a bit of a loser haha!

Yesterday I was helping my mumma go through her wardrobe ready for some new summer clothes and came across her jewellery box so I thought I'd show you a few bits and pieces I stole which is the little pearl necklace and the cross necklace, I thought they looked really vintagey and they were free (hell yeah, free jewellery).

I desperately want to do something different to my hair, I'm waiting for it to grow as I was silly and cut it all off last year. Its seems to be taking forever though, I was going to do some sort of temporary dip dye to see if I liked it or not as knowing me I'll hate it! Have you guys done anything different to your hair lately?

Hope you're all enjoying the gorgeoussss weather! COME ON SUMMER :D

27 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I really like this outfit! and your jewellery is simply GORGEOUS! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for my hair to grow as well and it is seriously taking forever! Patience is key!! Really like this outfit it is lovely, I especially like the skirt :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt! Sooo pretty ^^

    http://stefanystrange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is gorgeous! I need to hunt it down in my local Primarni! Beautiful outfit.

    ♥ Leigh, Fox & Feather

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shirt is so lovely and I love the color scheme of your outfit!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that shirt it primark! It's so nice, I'm going to have to go on a search for it now. I also love the colour of you lipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMh Amazing OUTFIT...you look perfect...I love this blouse and your skirt is so cute.

    I find you Blog by your comments in differents blog, i like it and i follow in GFC and Bloglovin.

    You can check my RED-BLACK OUTFIT in:

    http://laviequo.blogspot.de/2012/03/r-day.html

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bow tie in your hair is adorable! I have one like this, but never wear it. I should more!
    The colour of your blouse is gorgeous too, really suits you.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt and little bow. So cute!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit !! It's the ring - shirt - nail varnish combo.. Too good !! Beaut of a blog too..

    HELen

    pierrlecat

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute! love this outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This has to be my favourite look of yours so far! You look amazing lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet look! Great colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love blue on you! The earrings are so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your mint shirt! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit, its a really fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that outfit! The top is just the prettiest shade! Nothing better than finding jewellery/clothes/accessories from your fam ;)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look!!! plus this shirtis so amazing, the mint pops with the white touch! <333
    xxx

    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. PERFECT SHIRT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely style darling, love the blouse!
    new follower to your blog, I do hope you'll follow back

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all these gorgeous colours together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. They make my day! If you have any questions email me at xrhiannonvic@aol.com or twitter @rhiannonvic xoxo